7 Top Linkedin Content Marketing Tips
July 18, 2022 Linkedin Marketing 0 Comments
Here’s how most TOP Companies do content marketing in Linkedin
- CULTURE. Create an environment of support, encouragement, collaboration, celebration, and lack of judgement. We create space where people are free to be creative & to try new things without the pressure or fear of failure. We innovate so fast here because employees feel safe to go out of their comfort zone.
- MINDSET. Instead of calling it “employee advocacy”, start thinking about it like “the most effective way to communicate with our customers & grow our business”. Calling it employee advocacy undermines the effectiveness of this strategy.
- MEASUREMENT. The only way to evolve your marketing strategy to empower your team to do what actually works today is to re-think attribution. Our company prioritizes the LinkedIn strategy and our teammates love taking part in it, because we know it drives 62% of our qualified pipeline.
- ENABLEMENT / ENCOURAGEMENT. All our teammates go through a LinkedIn Accelerator training during onboarding. We have a #linkedinlove Slack channel where people can share ideas. I host office hours where I’ll help people clarifying & dial in their personal strategy.
- GAMIFICATION. We host competitions and events around experimenting with new channels like LinkedIn or TikTok. We give away prizes & awards people actually want. It’s great for team building & to encourage people to try new things.
- TALENT MARKETING / HIRING. People ask me all the time how we convince our employees to post on LinkedIn – We don’t! We attract talent that wants to because of how we execute. Attract people that want to, don’t try to convince people that don’t.
- LED BY LEADERSHIP. Leader(s) in your company must actually execute the strategy on their own and show the team what good looks like. Not outsourcing it to a PR firm. Not having your Marketing Manager post for you. If you want the rest of your company to do it, you better be doing it yourself. Leaders need to lead.